Thursday, June 20, 2013

Earthy Hexagons

For this card I combined two challenges.  The first is from Sketch Saturday.  Here is their sketch:

 
The second challenge is from "Less is More" and here is their challenge:
 
HEXAGONS
 
So here is what I came up with:
 
 
I love the simple, earthy feel to this card!
 
Supplies:
White Daisy Cardstock
Buttercup Exclusive Ink®
Honey Exclusive Ink®
Cashmere Exclusive Ink®
Chocolate Exclusive Ink®
Crème Brulee Exclusive Ink®
Desert Sand Exclusive Ink®
Saddle Exclusive Ink®
My Acrylix® Honeycomb Stamp Set
Corner Rounder
 
*All Supplies Used Are Close To My Heart*
 

4 comments:

  1. Really love this card... the different patterns on the hexagons are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I am SO late in visiting this card, last week got away from me somewhat!
    This is simply gorgeous!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica,
    Just popping over to Congrat you on being the winner over at Sketch Saturday :) I wanted to come & see your design, which btw is wonderful. I love how you have used the hexagons on your design. Thank you so much for sharing. Hugz, Lisa.

    P.S Would love for you to come, visit & like :) Join my blog prompt challenge to get featured on my blog &/or enter for my design giveaway on Facebook.

    Dreamtime Designs: www.etsy.com/shop/DreamtimeDesigns
    Blog: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/DreamtimeDesigns - Free Giveaway
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/DreamtimeDsigns
    Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LisaWDesigns

    ReplyDelete